17 Dec Curated #10 By Danielle Johnson
Danielle Johnson is a 30-year-old blogger from Los Angeles, CA that runs Danielle N The City and founded Glena Creative Marketing, a digital marketing agency.
She started Danielle N The City in 2013 as a hobby and it grew into a passion. Now 6 years later she has worked with some of her favorite brands such as MAC Cosmetics, Bravo TV, and more. Glena Creative specializes in web development and social media marketing. She uses her knowledge as a blogger and influencer to get these great brands in front of their targeted audience.
Check out some of her favorite recommended products to use while blogging and working on her digital agency:
1. PopSockets: Collapsible Grip: I don’t know why I have lived so long without a popsocket. I use these as an easier way to hold my phone and also something to play with while thinking.
2. URPOWER Essential Oil Diffuser: I love using lavender before I go to bed and peppermint and orange when I’m in my room working and reading for a boost. I love the color-changing light on this diffuser.
3. Lagunamoon Essential Oils Top 6 Gift Set: My favorites are lavender, peppermint and lemongrass.
4. GENERATION Z: The Sleeping Giant Awakens: Currently obsessed with not just because S.L is my client. This book is a MUST read for everyone in this current political climate.
5. HARDCOVER Bloom Daily Planner: The planner I use every day to plan EVERYTHING. I discovered Bloom Planners from Instagram and fell in love with their planners.
“What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.”
Connect With Danielle!